In a crowded marketplace, there are many reasons to choose a brokerage firm in Mallorca to represent you. First, this is the most active boat buying area in Europe. Second, it is not enough to simply place an advert for your boat in the trade press or rely on technology to find a buyer. You also need to make sure that your boat is seen in the most prestigious and busy marinas in the Med.
Then, you need to choose a broker who knows and understands the local and international market so that you can offer buyers what they want. We strive to get to know our clients well. As repeat business is a large part of what we do, all of our brokers have close relationships with their clients. This means that we do not rely on database systems to match people to boats and we guarantee you a personal, hands-on service.
Other good reasons to list your boat with us:
• We are experts in all aspects of brokerage, including marine marketing, title, registration, tax documentation and Spanish law
• We have a database of qualified buyers, compiled through our 16 years of selling boats in Mallorca
• We prepare thorough and accurate specifications, featuring relevant photos and correct pricing, and will display your boat in our prime office locations in Puerto Portals and Santa Ponsa the next working day after it is listed
• All viewings on your boat are accompanied by a member of our team
• We have a full in-house boat maintenance and service centre for preparation and repair work prior to sale
• Our offices are manned by experienced staff who are on hand for you every day of the week to show potential customers your boat
• You will have access to targeted adverts in local press in Mallorca and national trade magazines in the UK and Germany
• Our new listings are uploaded daily to the best and most popular online yacht portals such as Yachtworld.com and Boatshop24.com to ensure that your boat is instantly viewable in many languages all over the world
• We run a full calendar of social events during the year, ensuring that we know our clients well and therefore their new boat requirements
• As an established dealer, we attend the most prestigious international boat shows in Europe so that you have exposure at the right places
• Our multilingual team speaks German, Spanish, Polish, French and English so you can rest assured that we have the diplomacy to represent you in the international market